Rainclear Systems, the UK’s leading stockist and online retailer of metal rainwater systems continues to add to the ranges it keeps in stock to offer next day delivery (i.e. JIT: Just-in-Time ordering) to its customers.
The latest addition to the huge stocks of metal guttering and drainage solutions across two warehouses is the SnapIT half round gutters and round downpipes in RAL 7106 -Anthracite Grey.
Anthracite Grey has become and remains the most popular alternative to black - to match in with window frames and doors - to give a contemporary style to new builds, renovation projects and even commercial properties these days.
Visit bit.ly/RC_SnapIT now.
Rainclear will take the 76mm (3”) round downpipe and the 115mm (4.5”) half round gutter into stock at the beginning of December 2018.
“Matt black has always been stocked for delivery in 24 hours mon-thurs, but the demand for the RAL 7016, Anthracite Grey, and customers’ preference for our next day delivery, has prompted us to add this ever more popular colour to the stocked ranges” Anthony Hitchman – Rainclear’s Acting Managing Director.
The half round SnapIT aluminium gutter and swaged round downpipes are polyester powder coated in 7016 anthracite grey within an in-house PPC line ensuring an even and long-lasting finish. Made from Aluminium, a naturally occurring material which is abundantly available, fully recyclable and non-corrosive, this lightweight and easy to install system offered the contemporary style and green credentials required for the refurbishment of this building.
Aluminium in general is:
- one of the most readily available and sustainable materials used in construction today.
- can be infinitely recycled, losing less than 3% of its material properties during the recycling process.
- Recycling uses 95% less energy than the extraction process and 75% of all aluminium ever produced is still in use today. 92-98% of aluminium from building demolition is recycled.
- low maintenance, non-corrosive, non-combustible, weather-proof and immune to the harmful effects of UV rays and expected to last in excess of 25 years helping to extend a buildings serviceable life.
- light weight - making it easier to transport and handle on site
SnapIT in particular is:
- An innovative ‘bolt-less’ system - designed to click together without bolts or washers making it easy and swift to install.
Simple installation instructions are available to download from our blog website bit.ly/RC_downloads.
Choosing aluminium over plastic gives customers access to a massive range of polyester powder coating colours which helps to emphasise the architectural elements of the building. Anthracite grey SnapIT gutters and downpipes match roof tiles, window frames and fascia while they contrast with the pearly white render contributing to the contemporary look to the property.
What are your lead times for SnapIT in other colours?
We can turn around most orders for standard colours in 10 days. Rainclear can provide product samples and colour swatches for architects or customers to inspect and approve.
We offer free quotations with a take-off from architects’ drawings, if you have them, and there is currently 15%OFF the SnapIT aluminium rainwater system range.
Visit www.rainclear.co.uk or get in touch with the friendly, knowledgeable team at Rainclear on 0800 644 44 26 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for all your metal roofline and rainwater requirements.