Rainclear Systems, the UK’s leading stockist and online retailer of metal rainwater systems has introduced a NEW 2-part, adjustable offset to the Infinity Galvanised Steel and Colour Coated Galvanised Steel range available to buy online at www.rainclear.co.uk.
“Until now the only way to create an offset in the Galv Steel and Colour Coated Galv Steel downpipes was:
- Using the 60mm fixed offset (for example: GST80OS60) for up to a 60mm projection
- Using 2no. 70 Degree Bends together for up to a 210-255mm projection depending on the diameter of the pipe (and a 240mm drop).
- Using 2no. 70 Degree Bends along with a cut down length of pipe in between (with some of the 3mtre length of downpipe going to waste if it couldn’t be put to use elsewhere)
Rainclear have worked with the manufacturers to create a 2-part, adjustable Offset - in Galvanised Steel and currently in 4 of the 7 Robust Coated Galvanised steel colours we stock, in the 80mm and 100mm diameter pipes - to add a solution for offsets of up to 700m.
With this new 4th option there is no need to cut into a full 3mtre pipe length.” Danny Norris - Sales and Customer Services Executive at Rainclear Systems
The Offset Options in the Infinity Range insitu:
- Option 1. 60mm Fixed Offset
- Option 2. 2no. 70Degree Bends making a ‘swan-neck’
- Option 3. 2no. 70Degree Bends with cut pipe length
- NEW Option 4. The 2-Part, Adjustable Offset
Read our blog post: How to create the downpipe offset from a roofline in steel
Or watch the video: 'How to measure the offset you require' to learn more (visit Rainclear Systems’ YouTube channel for more guidance in video form and subscribe there for the latest hints and tips as they are added).
To browse and buy the Infinity Galvanised Rainwater Systems online securely via credit card or PayPal visit: bit.ly/GalvGutters.
To specifically find and buy the 2-part adjustable offsets, use this link: https://www.rainclear.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=2-part
If you have any questions call the friendly, knowledgeable Rainclear team FREE on 0800 644 44 26, email email@example.com or search this blog to find easy installation guidance and downloadable pricelists.