Rainclear Systems, the UK’s leading specialist metal rainwater system stockist and online retailer introduce ‘SnapIT Express’, a modern aluminium rainwater system with innovative ‘snap together and inject silicone’ system that saves mess, waste and time.
Aluminium gutters are generally known for being a modern, natural product which is fully recyclable, but non-corrosive that offers a lightweight, strong and durable solution, with very little maintenance required.
SnapIT Express is a high quality, extruded aluminium gutter system made using high-quality aluminium. In addition, by choosing aluminium over plastic, you open up the choice of a massive range of colours (available on request - surcharges may apply).
SnapIT Express is available from Rainclear with next day delivery in Matt Black...
...and in 10 days in 7 Standard RAL colours:
- Red Oxide RAL 3009
- Anthracite Grey RAL 7016
- Traffic Red RAL 3020
- Light Grey RAL 7035
- Gentian Blue RAL 5010
- Chestnut Brown RAL 8015
...in this half-round beaded profile in sizes 115mm and 125mm.
- Contemporary clean look with internal unions
- High flow capacity
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Expected to last in excess of 60 years, with minimal maintenance.
- Can also be bespoke polyester powder coated to your choice of over 200 BS/RAL colours (longer lead time and surcharges will apply)
Innovatively engineered with:
- simple, swifter, jointing system with no bolts and no silicone residue or waste
- no visible welds for a sleeker finish
- adjustable brackets offer greater onsite flexibility
- long life makes a cost-effective choice
With FREE recommended silicone and 20% off when you buy from Rainclear.
The injectable silicone means no mess and no waste, but you'll need the recommended silicone* so we're including it for FREE along 20% off when you buy from Rainclear.[Figs 1 & 2: Trim off nozzle so it fits snug in the large holes in the base of the union; inject the special* low modulus sealant supplied into one until the sealant appears at both of the smaller holes at the rim of the union. Repeat the action on the other large hole].